My year in Blogging! Here’s to 2015!
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 8,800 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
There were 346 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 181 MB. That’s about 7 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was April 19th with 438 views. The most popular post that day was What’s the point of it?.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1 What’s the point of it? 4 comments April 2014
- 2 Beautiful Bristol Fog. 5 comments March 2014
- 3 Co-Producing the City: Social Activism through Gardening! 3 comments February 2014
- 4 Sensing Spaces 0 comments February 2014
- 5 This is all owned by you. 6 comments
Where did they come from?
96 countries in all!
Most visitors came from U.K.. The United States & Canada were not far behind….